Health & Fitness Video Blog

Marching with Moves – Aerobic Workout

Rating:
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars

To download this and other workouts for $4.95 visit — Quick Cardio Fitness Workout Abs Core Fat Loss Weight Yoga Aerobics Toning Zumba Dance Quick Fitness Workout Cardio Abs Core Peso Perder Grasa Yoga Aeróbic Tonificación Zumba Danza ズンバダンストーニングクイックフィットネスカーディオワークアウト腹筋コア脂肪の損失の重量のヨガ·エアロピクス快速有氧健身 芯脂肪瘦身璜伽健美攍爽肤尊巴舞Rapido Cardio Fitness Workout Abs Nucleo perdita di grasso di peso Yoga aerobica tonificante Zumba Danza Rapide Cardio Fitness Workout Abs base Aérobic Fat Yoga Zumba Toning perte de poids danse Выстрый Кардио фитнес-тренировки Abs Основные Ð-ир Потеря веса Йога

20 Comments

1. gordolucero
    February 18, 2013 at 3:55 pm #

I LOVE THIS WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS SO FUN! And you explain perfectly the movements!!
    Also for people who don’t speak english… XD
    I understand all!!! 🙂

2. Jenny Ford
    February 18, 2013 at 3:58 pm #

@ritusahu – I am so happy you found my workout and that you enjoyed it so much. YAY!!! Way to go! Thanks for writing me. =)

3. Oliwia Kociewianka
    February 18, 2013 at 4:06 pm #

Hello Jenny, nice to meet u. Thx for Your moves. You’re fantastic!
    Big 😉 mama from Poland.

4. Jenny Ford
    February 18, 2013 at 4:10 pm #

@kriszboc92 – WOW!!! you got a great workout for 90 min. Good work! Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know. I really appreciate you working out with me, and your kind words. =)

5. kriszboc92
    February 18, 2013 at 4:12 pm #

You know low cardio burns fat right after 30-40 minutes :)) And if i have the time to do it, i do it

6. mied79
    February 18, 2013 at 4:13 pm #

looks easy but not easy at all, I tried it a home!

7. caseedorf
    February 18, 2013 at 4:15 pm #

thanks great workout

8. Jenny Ford
    February 18, 2013 at 4:15 pm #

@mied79 — Really glad that you found it challenging. It is always great to feel like you got a good workout in, even if it is not super tricky choreography. Thanks so much for taking the time to write me. =)

9. Jenny Ford
    February 18, 2013 at 4:25 pm #

@gordolucero — Thanks so much! I am happy you find my marching workout fun, and that it is easy to follow. Thanks for posting! =)

10. Jenny Ford
    February 18, 2013 at 4:34 pm #

@FreshEyes22 — Thanks so much!

11. Jenny Ford
    February 18, 2013 at 4:35 pm #

@ Dina Fayez – Thanks so much! As far as how many calories you will burn, I always hesitate to tell people how many calories they can burn, as it really depends on quite a few factors. The most accurate way to know of course is to use a HR monitor. BUT, having said that, for a 30 min. session, I would estimate, 250 and up. Good luck, and let me know if you have any other questions.

12. FreshEyes22
    February 18, 2013 at 4:35 pm #

LOVE IT!!!!

13. Jenny Ford
    February 18, 2013 at 4:35 pm #

@Wessam Agwany — that is awesome! So happy I can help you fit a workout in, even with 2 babies! Way to go!

14. ritu sahu
    February 18, 2013 at 4:38 pm #

I just did this workout and i tell you its awesome !!. I use to do this kind of aerobics back in India some 10 years ago , and i was searching for it on YouTube. Grateful that i find your video.

15. Das Bertele
    February 18, 2013 at 4:47 pm #

hey jenny! i’d like to take this “marching with moves”-warm up for my every day workout. It is a great preperation for my step workout. Before using the step I like to do my warm up on the floor. I think that is just better for my joints. by the way I love your tank top. It fits very well to you!!! thanks for all your work! you’re a very good & motivated instructor! I send many hugs to you (and your family, especially the baby)

16. Jenny Ford
    February 18, 2013 at 4:48 pm #

@Das Bertele – Hi sweet lady! Thanks again for your kind words about my marching workout, and my tank top! 😉 It is always so nice to hear from you! I am thrilled you are finding so much use with all my workouts. Really appreciate your kindness, and thanks, my family are all doing great! My little baby is growing by leaps these days! I think he is going to be a big baby like all of his brothers were. Take care!

17. Wessam Agwany
    February 18, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

waaaaaaaaaaw realy this a great effort and a great work .thank u very much .i have 2 baby that make me so far from any time to go out and even walk so u bring the sport 2 mylife again thank u again

18. Dina Fayez
    February 18, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

You are the best. How many calories can I burn on such exercise? I am a 32 years female and weigh 80 kg. I also love your step aerobics exercises.

19. Jenny Ford
    February 18, 2013 at 4:49 pm #

@caseedorf – You are sure welcome!

20. kriszboc92
    February 18, 2013 at 4:50 pm #

I did your aerobic workouts today for one and a half hour.. I really love them. Thank you for making these videos :)))